Thursday, June 28, 2007

3 Easy Steps to Kill Your House Plant

First I want to say that what I am about to write about was ok'd by my favorit sister-in-law. (ok my only sister-in-law/the-collinsclan.blogspot.com) but she said I should put this on my blog, I could not go to sleep last night I was laughing as I was thinking of this blog so here it goes...

3 Easy Steps to Kill Your House Plant

1st let your 3 year old pinch, twist, tear and squeeze all the leaves. (If you don't have 3 year old barrow one. All 3 year olds love to play with plants!!)
2nd over water the plant. Don't pour out the extra water from the tray. You real want to drown the roots. You want the roots to start to root!!!
3rd after it has been tortured and drowned, next you need to set it out side in the hot Mid-West sun. I mean full sun!! You really want to get it FRIED!!!

If you still can't get your house plant to die just let me know and I will see if my sister-in-law can finish the job for you!! She is an experienced YELLOW THUMB!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HA HA HA HA !!! The sad part is that it's true!